Saturday, May 3, 2008

Family, Isn't It About Time?......

It's Saturday morning and Shawn and I are discussing what our first post should say.  Talks began weeks ago about which host to use and what to call it and when to start and what to write about.  Despite our best efforts no decisions were finalized and so today I decided to start our blog.  So here we are, The Henns, blogging.  For all our family and friends we hope you enjoy and learn as much as we do in this great blogging adventure.  
   Shawn, Kaleene and Nicolas

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! I love it! YOU GUYS ARE SO GORGEOUS! And Nicholas... WOW, he is sooooo cute! I am so glad you are blogging! I'll see you guys June 14th!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for joining our world. Now you will be addicted. Are you guys feeling better now?

Shannon P. said...

So excited that you are in the blog world now.....yah!

sheila said...

I am thrilled!!

zcoolunc said...

My favorite boy name is jimmy. Why was it not a choice

guano sandwich said...

mine favorite name is james whats up with that

guano sandwich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Hey, I found you. Yeppy! I'm looking forward to seeing more from the Henn House.
-Susanna

Anonymous said...

WHat happened to Oliver? I LOVE THAT NAME!

Amy - said...

Hey! Saw you guys on Starr's Page! You two look great! :) What a cute son! Keep Blogging! Amy

Coach Kyler said...

I have a blogging dork for a sister... hahaha (secretly I am jealous that i have nothing to blog about.)b

Jen said...

Hello? Hello? Are you there? We can't wait to hear from you! Hurry up already!

Jennifer said...

Where's an update??? What's up in your guy's life?