Monday, November 3, 2008

Communicating boy

Nico loves to talk and has always been a bit advanced in his speech.  I remember the doctor at one appointment asking if he had 20 words in his vocabulary and going home that night to make a list, only to discover he had over 50 words that he knew and used.  I have been warned that Ollie will not talk like that with a brother like Nico, who will speak for him. 

So a sample of Nico phrases....

Speaking with a loud voice "I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT", later we realize he picked this up from Little Einstiens.


"I so proud you, Mama",  Something we say alot during our potty training phase


After tripping on Nico's foot he says to me, "You hurt my feewings, MOM"


Nico:   "Mom"
Me:       "What"
Nico:    "Mom"
Me:      "WHat"
Nico:     "Mom"
Me:       "WHAAT"
Nico:    "Calm down, Mom"


After accidentally opening the umbrella in the house..... "Turn it off mom, Turn off!"



3 comments:

sheila said...

I can not believe it!!!

We like that one too. How are you all doing? I love seeing pictures and stories from you guys and your family. I need your phone number again. I thought I had it in my phone book but it isn't there no matter how many times I look.
e-mail me!
she_borst@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

K! How cute are they! I love the top picture. What a beautiful family. I love you girl and so glad we are in touch and you are still in my life after almost 20 years!

The Boulter Family said...

Sounds like you have quite the Mr. personality. What a cutie!
I love the picture of your boys at the top of your blog.