Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4 Months



Oliver was 4 months yesterday.  As Nico says "I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT."  It sure is fun having two.  It really isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  But then again Ollie is not mobile yet.  We are having so much fun though and Oliver loves Nico, he always gets a laugh out of him.  I think Nicolas could take him or leave him at this point, but he is always sweet to him.  Oliver is rolling from tummy to back, swiping at toys, laughing alot and loves to take baths.  He is so smiley and he loves to be sung to.  He weighed in yesterday at 18lbs.  3oz. 25 1/2 inches, putting him off the chart for weight and 75th percentile for height.  According to Nico's records Ollie is still over a pound smaller and 1/2 in shorter.  But I am sure he will be able to keep up with Nico. It is an adventure, one that I love and am so grateful for.  I did need to escape the other day though and thankfully I have a great man in my life who totally supports me.  I left him with the kids and ran to get a massage.  It was fantastic.  Then last night he surprised me with flowers. What a catch!  I am a blessed girl and I know it.  I love all my boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaleene,

Your comments meant so much to me on my blog. You do know how much slack I got for voicing my opinion about Prop 8. THANK YOU for not saying how ugly I am about how I feel. I know I could have used better judgement when speaking back to members of the church, but thank you for validating my thoughts. YOU have always been so smart and loving. Really, your comments gave me goosebumps---THANK you for acknowledging my passion--sometimes it feels like I am all alone. Man I miss you, love love love you!
THANK YOU AGAIN

Starr

P.S. your boys are lovely. So gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

hey, THANK YOU for the gorgeous christmas card with your two boys on the front!
You need to get up a christmas post so we see the happenings of that day with you guys!!!! Come on slacker!

Starr