Friday, August 22, 2008

Potty Training





So we are attempting to potty train.  Nicolas seems ready in so many ways and there is nothing like little bums in underware.  He looks so cute in his new chonies(sp?) I had to snap some photos.  So far we have certainly had our share of accidents, but just today we had an exciting moment, when Nicolas went poo poo all by himself.  I was talking to my mom on the phone and he came and said, "Mama, Pooped",  Of course I looked at his bum and didn't see anything so I thought he was just playing.  Next thing I know he is bringing me a paper towel with poo poo on it.  (sorry about the graphic nature of this story).  I went in to the bathroom and discovered he wasn't playing, he had successfully gone poo all by himself, and he was in the kitchen gathering paper towels to clean himself up.  It was an exciting moment for us all and  gave me a much needed boost at the end of a rough week.  Yeah Nico! Now if I could just get him to fall asleep on his own.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! And trust me...there will be many more graphic stories to tell as the days go by. Hope you are getting some rest. Take care of yourself cause I know you're taking great care of the all men in your house!!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Cute chonies. And good job Nico for learning to go potty by yourself!

jen said...

I love the undies! This is just what you needed...a 2 year old who wants to go potty and does it on his own, what an angel!